# together tallapoosa
As the nation embraces its role to contain the spread of coronavirus, Tallapoosa County Tourism wants to share resource information that will help you with your business as well as ways we can continue to support our local businesses. Please remember to maintain social distancing at all times.
Governor Kay Ivey announced a Stay at Home order on April 3rd, 2020 in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Governor Ivey’s office launched a State Guide to COVID-19 Relief Efforts at altogetheralabama.org
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Website
Alabama's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
For those tourism industries, here are some great resources.
---buy a gift card, order takeout, write a positive review...every little bit helps- - -
Here is some local information that we hope you find helpful.
- For a list of restaurants that are open for takeout and curbside, visit Tallapoosa Restaurants.
- For a list of the hiking, walking, biking, horseriding trails in Tallapoosa County, visit Trails in Tallapoosa County.
- Take advantage of e-books, e-magazines, audio, and video through the Adelia Russell Library
Hospitality Job Solution Resources
ARHA has launched an aid fund for hospitality workers, plus Barkley matches the donations.
The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation has created the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund. This fund will provide grants to restaurant industry employees who have been adversely impacted by COVID-19, financially, whether through a decrease in wages or loss of employment.
- Apply for a grant starting Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Each approved grant is $500, one per person only